Posted to rec.audio.high-end
[email protected] foo@bar.com is offline

Default It Does Not Have to be Expensive....

the a35s were about the best sounding speaker in the line, i just wish i had bought a pair. i had 2 pair of a25s run stacked horizontally in parallel electrically. nice impact. coupled with 100wpc spectro acoustics p202, and a philips 1" dome tweeter Xed over at 10kHz, they produced some very nice sound when EQed down in the lows a bit to sound natural.

no gyrations like that needed for the a35.

The first speakers I owned were A25s and about a year later I upgraded
to A35s and they were marvelous, I continued to enjoy them until about
5-7 years ago. Now my stepdaughter is enjoying them. One of the really
great deals in the hi-fi world....
My email is JohnMee3 AT comcast.net, not whatever is in the header