Posted to rec.audio.high-end
[email protected] howie.stone@btinternet.com is offline

Default Recommend me a valve amp to go with Quad ESL 63s

I believe that it will need at least 35W per channel.

At the moment I'm using a Quad 520f and 44 (modified.) There's a Musatex DA=
C and all input is digital streamed over wifi via a Logitech squeezebox.=20

It sounds excellent, but I have the urge to see what the fuss about valves =
is all about. I would like to get a tighter bass for organ music, most of t=
he music I listen to is small scale classical.=20

Any recommendations need to be available and serviceable in the UK. And a r=
eliable product please! And preferably not much more than =C2=A32000 -- new=
or second hand.