Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.tubes,aus.hi-fi
Robert Morein Robert Morein is offline

Default harassment by Brian L. McCarty;

"KERRY MONTGOMERY" wrote:

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Richard Crowley" wrote in message

"Allen Sorenstein" wrote in message
.. .
In article K3oBg.139417$A8.68757@clgrps12, "Brian Oglow"
wrote:

This cartridge is in very good condition with maybe a couple hundred
hours
on it. The life span is 3000 to 5000 hours so this one is still a baby
with
a long way to go before stylus

Bluebook value, $42

RIPOFF ALERT!

"Bluebook values": worthless

And Brian L. McCarty=worthless, as he is the person responsible for the
harassing post.
McCarty, who posts here under various false IDs, is a pest on
rec.audio.marketplace, where he accuses innocent sellers of various
misdeeds. He appears to be a pathological liar, with unknown motivations.

McCarty is the owner of websites http://www.coralseastudios.com, and
http://www.worldjazz.com, both of which have used fraudulent advertising
in
attempts to attract investors. Both have been unsuccessful.

McCarty is an American expatriate, originally from the Chicago area, then
LA
where he worked as a sound mixer,
currently living in Cairns Australia, where he manages the Baskin-Robbins
ice cream franchise located at
Shop G6, 59 The Esplanade
Cairns QLD 4870

McCarty lives in the Coral Sands apartment complex at 65 Vasey Esplanade,
Trinity beach, a bit north of metropolitan Cairns.

Baskin-Robbins Australia may be contacted at
.

www.worldjazz.com goes to the Anonymous Tip Line web page for Upper Dublin
Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
Kerry

Those are the *******s that picked me up and put me in the "rest center".

They're usually parked down the street where that monitor me 24/7. I don't
know why.

Robert Morein
Shop 'N Bag, PA