Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Audio Mixer

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a stereo audio mixer? The immediate and primary
purpose of the same will be to mix the output from three microphones.
It will be good if I had the ability to direct the output one or both
output channels.

The need is to record small public meetings commencing with some live
music (piano) followed by a talk.

However, at some point I would like to be able to mix turntable and
line inputs at home. It seems wasteful to buy two mixers when one
might suffice. For this secondary purpose I need two turntable inputs
and/or two or three line inputs. Switchable turntable/line inputs
would be acceptable.

Output will be to a Behringer UCA202 and a Notebook computer.

Many thanks for your input to my thought process!

Adrian