Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
John A. Sinsabaugh John A. Sinsabaugh is offline

Default Mach 1 Acoustics Digital Decoder For Sale

Mach 1 Acoustics Digital Decoder this unit is built on a Monarchy Model 22A.
It is a major modification to an already great Dac. It has a True 75ohm
Coaxial BNC input as well as a Toslink input. It has a custom Mach One
Faceplate with blue leds. The original stock Dac sold for $980 the mod cost
1100. It is a Very musical unit which uses the Burr Brown Crown version PCM
63 PK dac chips. I never thought I would sell it but the new DAC I have now
has seven inputs so I can run all three of my transports with one DAC. The
price is $500 plus actual shipping costs. Please email
if interested. Thank you.