Posted to rec.audio.tech
mygovernmentsucks mygovernmentsucks is offline

Default Software Collection

I have been interested in making my own home-theatre speakers. I have
spent weeks reading, and think I am ready for a simple pair of
bookshelf speakers.

However, I am wayyyyy to lazy to do the math from the books. So, I
went on a software hunt. Speaker Workshop looks fine for
measurements, but I want the crossover software as well.

A bit of google action allowed me to find cracked copies of ARTA,
LspCAD, and BassBox Pro. Thought I would mention it to anyone who
needs such software - Rapidshare has all 3 available for download.