Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Gov. Frank Steunenberg Gov. Frank Steunenberg is offline

Default Bratzi

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 14:16:19 -0500, "Harry Lavo"
wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
m...
"TT" wrote in message

snip

BTW I am actually amazed at the self constraint shown by
people from here (and elsewhere) and still cannot believe
that when you attended the great Debate and identified
yourself someone did not come up to and say "Hi, I am the
guy that posts on RAO as ****" and then punched you in
your vile mouth!

Harry had the chance - he hid out in the crowd. I suspect that Fremer was
on the verge of it. I recollect that he was hauled off screaming and
ranting profanely by his associates before he made an even bigger AH out
of himself.

Hiding in the crowd. This is rich. I was with a friend and we left to see
more exhibits. Why should I even WANT to hang around talking to you Arny?

I can't think of a reason, Mr. Lavo. One has to remember that the
event in question was the single biggest thing that had ever happened
to Mr. Krueger.

You already knew who I was, since I introduced myself when I asked the
question. I tend to avoid bores who pretend to yawn in other people's faces
when they don't agree with them, or who can't abide even for a moment not
being the center of attention.

Even so, he still has to dress it a bit. Real life is still a bridge
too far for dear Mr. Krueger.

Gov. Frank Steunenberg
"I Left My heart in Coeur D'Alen"......and also my legs, but what's a little strife between friends?