Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

Default Bratzi

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
wrote in message

On Feb 23, 2:25 am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
I'm curious: how many people here email you and say "I'm
with you, dude"?

Fallacious question given that there are almost no actual
people here.

That's funny coming from an insane arsehole!

If I wanted to be popular I wouldn't associate with you
losers.

There aren't hardly any people here to associate with,
even if you count the sockpuppets and untraceable aliases.

The real people here don't have any trouble identifying each
other. More conspiracy theories from you perhaps? ;-)

Most everybody who posts here believes so little in what
they say that they would die before being associated with
it in the real world.

I stand behind everything I say here and elsewhere. This is
what honest, forthright people do. I call a spade a spade
and you an insane, pompous arsehole!

Has anybody actually met someone in the real world who
says "Hi, I'm the guy who posts on RAO as..." ?

I have made some very good real world friends from Usenet.
You will not be one of them!

BTW I am actually amazed at the self constraint shown by
people from here (and elsewhere) and still cannot believe
that when you attended the great Debate and identified
yourself someone did not come up to and say "Hi, I am the
guy that posts on RAO as ****" and then punched you in your
vile mouth! Or did JA have security follow you everywhere
in case his prize exhibit got accidentally damaged!

If you were only a fraction of the hypocrite that you are
and actually followed your own advice the World and Usenet
would be a far better place!

TT