Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Bratzi

On Feb 23, 11:20*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
wrote in message

On Feb 23, 2:25 am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
I'm curious: how many people here email you and say "I'm
with you, dude"?

Fallacious question given that there are almost no actual people here.

There are over 500 subscribers, GOIA.

*If I wanted to be popular I wouldn't associate with you
losers.

There aren't hardly any people here to associate with, even if you count the
sockpuppets and untraceable aliases.

Yes, GOIA. We know that you're loved on all of your other groups.

Most everybody who posts here believes so little in what they say that they
would die before being associated with it in the real world.

If you act in the "real world" as you do here, I'd have no problem
calling you an insane asshole to your face, GOIA.

Has anybody actually met someone in the real world who says "Hi, I'm the guy
who posts on RAO as..." ?

Yes.