DualInfo

Default Dual Classics Website Relocates

The Dual Classics Website, which contains all sorts of info about Dual
audio equipment is still available at this URL:
www.compassnet.com/~concept/index.html.
The reason for this change is that the ISP for the website screwed up
and moved this website to a new address. They said that they cannot put
it back to it's old address. We are looking for a new ISP at the
moment due to this lack of response from our ISP.
In the meantime you can access this website at the aforementioned URL,
and soon when we find a new home for it, it will be known as the Dual
Reference Website, http://www.dualreference.com
Sorry for any inconvenience!