Posted to rec.audio.car
Steve[_19_] Steve[_19_] is offline

Default 2008 Toyota Rav 4

Hi all;

I have an 08 Rav 4 with factory stereo and 6 speaker (non JBL)
system. I would like very much to upgrade the front and rear speakers
in the car myself. I see on Crutchfield that there are some Pioneer
components and some Sony coaxials that will fit with brackets in the
front and rear doors in the car.

After looking at the speaker grilles (for all 6 speakers) it appears
they are loose and could be popped off. Could it be possible that I
could install these without removing the entire door panels? That
would be ideal for me.

If anyone has any info I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance;
Steve