Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

Default Doug Sax on wire

oops! Snneezed and hit the send.

Guitar cords.

Check Louis out at http://www,gothamaudiousa.com

Regards,

Ty Ford

Weirder yet, I don't see the pre-sneeze post....

Anyway. We heard differences when comparing the house belden with Gotham
GAC-3 and EMT 2220 a few years ago. Subtle, but it was there.

Not so much in another studio a few days later. We figured it had to do with
the existing wiring and console/preamp I/Os.

Lou Frisch atGotham audio has some NOS GAC-3 that has a different jacket
color. I got some because it's good cable, and would help me find mine during
those events where more than one person's cable is being used. Louis also has
it at a good price...while it lasts.

www.gothamaudious.com

Regards,

Ty Ford