michael

Mr. Finsky wrote:

If I recall, when the
Audioquest arm was reviewed in Stereophile, the arm could be purchased
with different cables. The quality of the cable made a huge difference
in the sound quality. I am certain this still holds true. Personally, I
recommend an Audioquest cable as they carry a lifetime warranty.

If mere cable makes such a "huge" difference in sound quality, why would
someone want or need a "lifetime" warranty? We know it's just a matter
of time (the interval between issues of TAS or Stereophile) before a new
cable that "blows away" the former will be discovered and reported on.
In such an environment who in their right mind would want to keep a
cable more than a year, or so? I mean, what self respecting audiophile
wants last years cable sullying their music?

michael