Posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default New audiophile device brought to our attention

On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 19:11:18 -0700, Lumpy wrote:
Dave Platt wrote:
Both effects are beneficial, of course. I believe that soapy water
provides both forms of protection... it'll help remove much of the
virus load, and denature much of what's left on the skin.

The primary means of disenfecting the hands of surgeons
and nurses scrubbing in the OR is the physical act of
"scrubbing" and "flooding" with water.

I wonder if they use ordinary tap water, or if their hand-washing
water is specially sterilized?

Thanks,
Rich