Posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.audio.tubes
Lord Valve Lord Valve is offline

Default Huge lot of tubes.... recommendations?

Post a list.

LV

wrote:

So, I was working this weekend and as a "tip" for my services, I was
allowed to cart off a few large boxes of 1950's and 60's vacuum tubes
that the previous owner had left in the attic. Now, I need a
recommendation on what to do with it...

I've started sorting through them, and it's just a huge random mess of
stuff.

A few questions... how can I test them? Is there any possible way to
sell these without testing them? Almost all of them are still in their
original boxes, from RCA, Tun-Sol, National Union, Sylvania, etc....

Is there a market for every single tube type, or am I going to be stuck
with a lot of unwanted tubes if I try to sell them individually? Is
there a good way to sell these as a lot?