Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Audio Issues/Solutions

On Aug 9, 9:22*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article

et.fi,

*Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Boon wrote:

On Aug 5, 4:59*am, MiNe 109 * wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
On Aug 4, 7:30*pm, Glanbrok wrote:
On Aug 2, 10:04*am, Boon wrote:

The only flaw I see in your plan is that malls are largely dying in
the US, and they are no longer quite the hangout they were twenty
years ago.

I can understand Queenie Catie's obliviousness, but not yours, Marc.
A certain speaker company has been selling in malls for many years.
Wait, is Bosey Ackmeier still hanging 'round? He can tell ya, that's
fer sure!

Have you seen any of them lately? The couple that I've seen are no
longer there, which is a step in the right direction.

There's a Bang & Olufsen downtown in one of the high rise condos,
probably the closest to high end many shoppers will ever be.

There are still a couple of good stores here in Austin such as Austin
Hi-Fi and Whetstone Audio.

On vacation in San Diego this week, I made my yearly or so visit to
Stereo Unlimited. *I heard a REALLY nice system there...Conrad Johnson,
upper end Clearaudio....the rest I'll consult my notes for later.

In addition to the Clearaudio and the CJ amp:
Aesthetix phono stage
Sonus faber Elipsa.

All conrad-johnson and Aesthetix gear is truly state-of-the-art. The c-
j ET250 is probably the best overall amplifier I've ever had in my
system.

Clearaudio has a new 'table out--the Concept--that is truly becoming
one of the best analog rigs under $2000.