Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Panic of Girls

On Aug 5, 9:45*am, Bret L wrote:
*A friend sent me a bootleg of part of the new unreleased Blondie
album. I swore off this band after the Rock Hall of Fame debacle but
couldn't resist a listen. You know, I just don't know what to think of
this stuff. *Does it appeal to me anymore? Not that much. Can Debbie
still sing? Sometimes yes sometimes no. Her range is limited for sure.
Will it do well? I am a poor judge of such things but something tells
me it will fall flat on its ass.

*As always Clem's drumming is the one constant bright part.

According to Chris Stein, the release has been put on hold until
December. So what you heard may be nothing like the final product.