Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Audio Issues/Solutions

The only flaw I see in your plan is that malls are largely dying in
the US, and they are no longer quite the hangout they were twenty
years ago.

But the idea of making great systems more widely available for
audition is an excellent idea. I can remember as an up-and-coming
audiophile that it was particularly difficult to listen to the good
stuff. Many high-end shops aren't that accommodating to young people,
and audio shows are few and far between in many parts of the US.
Making CES open to the public might be one small step in the right
direction (although I was always able to attend as a civilian without
any problems).

Here's a stereo store that has the right idea: http://www.furious.com/perfect/vinyl75.html.