Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default receiver and system questions (newbie!)

On Jul 31, 3:57*pm, Bret L wrote:
On Jul 30, 2:21*pm, Boon wrote:

Bull****. Lots of inexpensive cartridges sound radically different
from one another, even on a relatively cheap system.

*Your radically different and that of most regular music listeners is
very different. If A/Bed right on the spot with a turntable with two
arms, they might notice a difference but if both carts are any good in
the first place 90% of listeners are not going to have a strong
preference.

I'd like to see the study this is based on.

If it was done by Sailer don't bother. LOL!