Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

Default In Memoriam: John ?Birdman? Bryant Oct 26, 1943- Feb 26, 2009

In article

et.fi,
Jenn wrote:

In article
,
Boon wrote:

I'm sorry for your loss, Jenn!

Thanks. He was a good, honorable man. Only one serious flaw, in my eyes.
Crazy carpenter skills. Didn't
graduate from high school, but made sure that he instilled in me a serious
work ethic. He served in WWII,
reporting to Pearl Harbor on Dec. 9, 1941. Retired as head of
maintainance of the Vista school district. I'll miss him.

He moved to Oklahoma last year, to the tiny town where he was born and
raised. So we had to go back there
for the services and burial. Interesting to spend some time on the edge of
civilization.

Sorry to hear this. And, yeah, Oklahoma.

Stephen