Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default So, 2pid, what is a "true conservative" IYO?

Having trouble finding the words, 2pid? Just do your best. It's not
like we don't know the challenges you face.

On Jul 11, 11:48*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jul 11, 6:39*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
This ought to be rich. LOL!

Since 2pid can only talk about being a conservative (but not define
it) let me help him out.

How many of these statements are not true about "true conservatives"?

1. The "gov't" should balance the federal checkbook.

2. Smaller "gov't" is an important goal.

3. The "gov't" should not allow gays to marry.

4. There is no good reason to keep evangelicals from making official
"gov't" policy based on their Christian religious views.

5. In some cases it is OK to override the Constitution if the issue is
important enough.

6. A strong military and strong military action is needed to insure
our foreign policies are carried out.

7. The "gov't" should not allow abortions.

8. The "gov't" has no place in ensuring that US citizens have thei
basic needs met.

9. Education is a personal responsibility. The "gov't" has no place in
funding it or making sure that it's accessible.

10. Racial issues are sooooo yesterday. The "gov't" has no place in
ensuring equality for US citizens.