Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ralph Barone[_3_] Ralph Barone[_3_] is offline

Default Timing equivalent of Strobotuner

geoff wrote:
On 8/06/2021 1:14 pm, Ralph Barone wrote:
Does a device exist which does for timing what the Conn Strobotuner does
for tuning (ie: shows visually if you are playing ahead or behind the
beat)? I realize that good ears should tell you that, but like the
Strobotuner, sometimes its nice to get visual verification.

A 'feel killer' ?

geoff

Hey, you have to be able to play on the beat before you can learn to swing.
Im sure its worse to be all over the place timing wise, than it is to
play like a robot, and I suspect Im a lot closer to the first one.