Posted to rec.audio.tech
AZ Nomad

Default AMD or INTEL

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:07:35 +0200, Nicolai wrote:

I work with Audio Streams, making Recordings on Harddisk, making samples
and sometimes i have to to some Master Tracks.

Can you tell me something about the perfomence of those two differnt
CPU´s ?

There's very little difference, but if you pay for a software product and
tell suppoprt "I'm using an AMD processor" and they only support intel then
the automatic answer is going to be "**** you; we don't care; don't
call us again unless you're running intel."

Check with your software vender. Or at the very least, don't tell them
if you run AMD and they don't support it.