Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default Receiver Thinks Headphones Plugged in When they Aren't -- Fix?

"news.kc.sbcglobal.net" wrote ...
"Richard Crowley" wrote ...
"Andrew Barss" wrote...
The receiver does click, once, when I change from one function to
another,
e.g., from Video1 to DVD to Video2. And When I place my finger atop the
headphone jack, it clicks also. Is this what you mean, or do you mean
repeated
clicking (which I don't have)?

Does the clicking correlate with the speaker audio cutting out?

Getting ready to say, "I told you so..."

We can only work with the symptoms as they are revealed.
If you can read the minds of the OPs (and at that distance!)
feel free to preempt the discussion with the solution.