Stewart Pinkerton

Default weakest Link in the Chain

On 9 Jan 2004 01:28:19 GMT, "Harry Lavo" wrote:

Stewart wrote:

What the heck has any of this to do with 'high-rez'?

The fact that you don't yet have such a machine to gain much experience,
thereby undercutting badly your attempts to diss the formats here on RAHE.

Not at all, since I have listened to several players and several
formats, and I'm very familiar with the technology behind the various
formats. OTOH, I am very much behind DVD-A simply because of its
multi-channel capability.

Until then, it is indeed difficult to take some of your
protestations seriously.

What you *really* mean is that you're desperately reaching, because
you have no rational rebuttal to my 'high-rez' arguments.............

No, Stewart, I'm a marketing man.

Aaaaaah, all is explained!

I'm just trying to add to your creditability! ;-)

Credibility enhanced by association with a marketing man - fascinating