chung

Default weakest Link in the Chain

Lawrence Leung wrote:
chung wrote in :

Lawrence Leung wrote:

Have you published any science paper? Have you published any book? In
regarding to audiophile topic(s)? There are millions of real
audiophiles in the world are agreeing on cable theory, only you and
your dozen experienced audiophile refuse to accept.

What exactly is "cable theory" as applied to audio? How do you come up
with "millions"?

Cable theory? Go to your local book store and start looking for it, they
have plenty;

I didn't find any last time I checked the EE sections at the Stanford,
Cal and Harvard bookstores. Can you give me some titles?

Or search the Net, plenty of independent individual gave out
objective point of view on cables.

I have also seen plenty of independent individuals gave out objective
views on incarnation, creationism, big-foot, UFO's, etc. Some even claim
that Elvis still walks among us.

BTW, do you think those individuals have the *same* theory on cables?
What about Stewart's theory, which is shared by a lot of people, that
there is absolutely no need to pay more than Radio Shack cables?

Millions? Minus you, we have millions.

Still waiting to hear from you how you arrived at "millions". I guess we
won't hold our collective breath...

Lawrence Leung