Posted to rec.audio.tech
Dave Platt Dave Platt is offline

Default New earpieces for old phones?

My old pair of ATH-7 electret headphones still delivers fine sound, but
the earpieces have crumbled. Audio-Technica is no help. Can anyone
suggest a place to buy new earpieces for any brand of phones, that I
could glue on?

Sennheiser is very good about keeping stock on earpads for their
phones. I've been able to keep my venerable HD-424 headphones (over
20 years old at this point) re-padded - I order a fresh set every 5
years or so. Possibly the earpads for one of their numerous lines of
headphones phones could be adapted to your ATH-7s

Web site: http://www.sennheiserusa.com - choose the "Shop" menu,
"Parts", select one of the "HD" headphone models and then "Cushions".

--
Dave Platt AE6EO