Mike Rivers

Default Help Upgrading PC Please!!!

In article writes:

The most obvious very practical advantage of NTFS is that you can pull-the
plug on XP and not have any reason at all to run Scandisk the next time you
boot.

I know that's true that you can just power down an XP machine, but I
didn't realize it was because of the NTFS.

Speaking of semi-modern operating systems, how do you make a bootable
floppy on Win2000? On XP, there's a check box for it in the Format
dialog box, but it isn't there on Win2K. When I looked in the Win2K
help, it describes how to make a set of four basic installation disks
from the CD, but not how to just make a boot-to-DOS floppy. There's
"related topics" but clicking on that gives me an error message which
suggests that not all of the help is installed (or something is
corrupted) on my machine.

I think I asked this question before, and got an answser, but like
most information that I don't do very often, it's lost (or else
written down and files in a safe place, which is about the same). So
call me an idiot, but call me if you have the answer.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers - )