Blind Joni

Default Help Upgrading PC Please!!!

However, nobody knows better than a computer shop what you'll need to
make a complete system and what at least the components that they sell
will cost. You can shave a few dollars by buying the same mother board
and memory and CPU and case and graphics board and disk drives for
half a dozen on-line services, but then where are you going to take it
to put it all together and make it work. You already said that you
would need help. Best to line up that help up front.

I have someone to put it together, I just want to find out what I need to work
with certain companies hardware based on my own and others first hand
experience. I have done this 3 times before...i want to be as educated as I can
so when the computer geek gets here and says "I can make this work better with
brand "X" so and so I know how and why to say "no" just do what I tell you
to...please!!!

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.