Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default May God have mercy on his soul (Was Middiot)

In article ,
Lionel wrote:

Le 13/02/2010 18:12, Jenn a écrit :
In ,
wrote:

Le 12/02/2010 23:40, Jenn a écrit :
In ,
wrote:

Le 12/02/2010 21:26, Jenn a écrit :
In ,
wrote:

Le 12/02/2010 20:20, Jenn a écrit :
In ,
wrote:

Le 12/02/2010 20:07, Jenn a écrit :
In ,
wrote:

Le 12/02/2010 19:52, Jenn a écrit :
In ,
wrote:

I am just saying that Sonny Rollins is not a jazz saxophonist
prodigy.

He certainly is one of the most important jazz saxophonists in
history.

LOL !!!!!
Don't waste your poor credit.

You write as if your opinion is important to me.

Don't try to make you more important than you are.

It's you who are doing so.

(Ooop's I forgot this one.)
Please don't add basic hypocrisy to your poor balance.

OK, I'll give this a try. How am I trying to make myself more important
than I am?

OK, just irrupting impolitely in a discussion in which you are not
invited...

By "impolitely" you must mean "stating a fact".

Yes stating empty facts, void POV, factitious concept is an insult to
intelligence so... an impoliteness. :-D

You are free to not like the post-bop style. It's not my cup-o-soup
either. But the genre is an important development in jazz history, and
Rollins is an important player in that style.

I wasn't aware that newsgroup discussions were private discussions.

Just because one of your preferred ass-licker is a bit in
difficulty. ;-)

I don't see anyone in any difficulty but you.

Why ?

Because you refuse to understand a clear fact.

And trying to use of your influence and notoriety of "musician" ?
"musicologist" ? on RAO to strike me with concept as crucial as
"important" (lol)

This has nothing to do with my musical knowledge. It has to do with the
meaning of a simple English word. Rollins is an important sax player.

So much mediocre people are considered as "important" that your
statement doesn't bring anything. It's just an empty word, a childish
smoke screen.
My initial point was simple and clear :
I will never read 2 reviews from a guy who writes "Rollins has always
been my preferred jazz saxophonist".

Great. Please continue to believe that Rollins is not an important jazz
sax player, and that Elvis was not important in the history of Rock.

Zzzzzz..

Did I write that ? I don't remember that in the discussion I have put
across the word "important" and a negation... Let me check... Seems OK.

I wrote : "So much mediocre people are considered as "important" that
your statement doesn't bring anything"

I'm saying that the word "important" is not pertinent in a discussion
about artistic quality.
I really don't care that 100 billion persons into the galaxy think that
an artist is important...
Moreover if all those persons are "not particularly into him".
LOL !

Enough ?

That's all you have?

Yes. You don't deserve more.

Look, I admire your ability to write using pretty fair English. Your
English is certainly better than my French. Evidently you are correct:
I don't "deserve more" for pointing out your misunderstanding of what
the word "important" means in English. That's fine, continue in your
ignorance.

Note that I though that the discussion was over since a long time.
I am gallant giving you more than you deserve and like a stoned ewe
you're always come back to your stupid void statement.
What can I do for you ?

Go away, troll. I'm going to drive down to Santa Barbara for the day.
You have fun trolling.