Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Default May God have mercy on his soul (Was Middiot)

Le 13/02/2010 17:07, Boon a écrit :
On Feb 13, 5:04 am, wrote:
Le 13/02/2010 04:05, Boon a écrit :

On Feb 12, 12:16 pm, wrote:
Le 08/02/2010 20:24, Boon a écrit :

On Feb 8, 12:30 pm, wrote:
Le 05/02/2010 22:41, Boon a crit :

On Feb 5, 12:02 pm, wrote:
Le 05/02/2010 17:23, Boon a crit :

That's not something a straight guy would
say.

Are you joking or are you really a simpleton ?
No, I'm American.

Stupidity hasn't any motherland, don't insult your compatriots.

If you want to speak for fat, stinky effeminate
Frenchmen like you, go ahead.

Oh my dear anorexic barrow everybody on RAO knows that you have
discovered your dick few years ago...Just after you finally lost 180
pounds. ;-)
It is written in RAO history.

Sorry, again that makes no sense. In addition, it seems based on some
weird fantasy you have of me. Perhaps you would be more happy with
another smell fat Frenchman instead.

After a public demonstration of homophobia why do you feel obliged to
show us your xenophobic ugly face ? Eh ?

What homophobia,

Why not "what xenophobia" ?

idiot?

My sweet little guinea pig have waited 4 long hours in front of an empty
screen so he is very angry.

No I haven't.

:-)