Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Default May God have mercy on his soul (Was Middiot)

Le 13/02/2010 16:53, Glanbrok a écrit :
La Salope refreshes her GibberMax Generator and spews forth in prissy
anger.

Why do you want to drive me in this muddy battle ground, you nasty troll ?

The only reason you hate mr hophead

HATE ?
Mr "hopehead" seems to be a mild mannered person. He is polite. Why
should I hate him ?
"I still don't understand why a single sentence from me is driving you
into paroxysms of screaming".
This remains a mystery for me. ;-)

Mistress Jenn

Sounds like in Sado-Maso relation
In the past you used to carefully choose your vocabulary.

in the middle of one your punishment sessions.

And she call you to share her pleasure... I know.

You've been naughty and you know it.

That's true

That simpering, crooked grin
betrays your guilt. I know you specifically crawled into range of
Mistress's lash, and the interloper hophead offers a pale substitute
for the sweet agony of her punishing strokes. So you have every right
to reject his attempts to discipline you, Lionel.

Too complicate, I forgive.