Posted to rec.audio.tubes
hugeshows hugeshows is offline

Default Restoring a Sherwood S-5000

It looks like I may be getting my parts today, if the tracking info is to be believed...

Meanwhile, here is the video I promised showing the LF driver 'sucking in' when high amplitude bass attack happens. I am hoping the rebuilt power supply will solve this issue as it usually does. This whole thing has prompted me to want to really investigate the phase of the output on this amp...

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/fq395aclt88zwyl/tyuwer-T-Z

Might wanna download it, the dropbox player kinda stinks. And please, these are my test speakers. Yes I know the cones are dirty thank you very much..

-forkinthesocket