Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Digital noise from speakers in flight simulator (X-Plane)

John Doe wrote:
Mike Rivers wrote:

John Doe wrote:

Are you saying that the difference between a "balanced" and an
"unbalanced" connection can be made simply by the cable used?

No. I tried to tell you that in a shortened form.

Why? You know I have a soundcard. There is no point in talking
"balanced this unbalanced that" when you know perfectly well
balanced is not available. Or at least you would if you bothered to
read the posts you reply to.

Because he explained, as did I, why you want to be using the balanced input
even though your output is unbalanced. If you don't want to read the
two references I gave you or the reference he gave you, you could instead
read the FAQ.