Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Digital noise from speakers in flight simulator (X-Plane)

On 3/24/2018 1:16 PM, John Doe wrote:

Difficult to remember something you haven't read. Seems you
ignored everything in my original post, in your first reply.

I could understand if you were replying to the subject line,
sometimes I do that. But even the subject line answers your
current question

OK, ignore my advice if you choose. I was only trying to help based on
"digital noise," which isn't very specific. Breaking a ground connection
cures a lot of ills.

The noise corresponds to what is displayed on the screen. It
changes when a menu choice is selected. Sounds like an oscillator.

Is it a whistle? Does it have a pitch? What kind of oscillator? Sine
wave? Sawtooth? When you wrote "noise" I assumed noise. Sorry for trying
to first-guess you.

Could you make a video with audio and post it somewhere so I/we can hear
what you're hearing?