Posted to rec.audio.pro
John Doe[_2_] John Doe[_2_] is offline

Default Digital noise from speakers in flight simulator (X-Plane)

Mike Rivers wrote:

John Doe wrote:

No, I don't think [an HDMI pass-through with audio
extractor] is gonna save your day,

It did not. The same noise is present with the HDMI audio
extractor.

I didn't think so, because you still have a direct ground
connection between your computer and your speakers. Try the
ground isolator that recommended.

But . . . are you sure that the noise you're not hearing
isn't a constant background sound that's created by the
flight simulator program? Does it go away when you close
the program? I don't remember if you've mentioned this.

Difficult to remember something you haven't read. Seems you
ignored everything in my original post, in your first reply.

I could understand if you were replying to the subject line,
sometimes I do that. But even the subject line answers your
current question.