Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default Someone raves about 50 grand....

On Jul 2, 8:59*am, Patrick Turner wrote:
Deary me, what a rant that guy does, but ppl voted for lots of those
ppl he wants deaded. Or if they didn't, they bought stuff made by
companies owned by them.

Anyway, while democracy is the way it is, **** will still happen. I
was appalled the other evening to see a documentary film about the
vast number of gas wells being put into huge rural areas in the US.
The fracking used 496 chemicals which poison water tables from which
ppl get their water. People can't drink the water. Gas comes out the
water taps, plus a frightful toxic stink! People are getting sick,
animals too. The EPA was not allowed to regulate any of it. Now they
want to frack vast areas in Oz to get gas and a **** fight is going on
here too. Just when ppl say how marvellous it'd be to use gas instead
of coal it seems many ppl will be trampled down. Dick Cheney and
Haliburton were mentioned often in the film.

Maybe the US is so near going broke it has to stop paying for oil
imports and go for whatever else it can, and if that means ****ing up
the environment to get gas, then I understand - another unsolvable
dilemna.

Sometimes I get ****ed about the status quo but I'm powerless.

Patrick Turner.

They are doing that to extract gas,oil,etc. It was featured on '60
Minutes' about a year or so ago . Truly frr-ightening . Gas in your
drinking water . . .