Default My secret correspondence with the one and only NYOB

wrote in message
oups.com...

Steven Sullivan wrote:
wrote:
his sect's leaders' point because if we heard it once we heard it a
hundred times: ABX is the only way to show subtle differences between
components.

You should seek treatment for those voices in your head, Mirabilis.
Because certainly no one HERE has saying that.

Here is one: Took me all of five minutes: Want more? Search your
chapel's collected works.

Please stop with this, you're embarrassing yourself at how stupid you look.
Nothing, absolutely noting below says that ABX is the only way to test for
subtle differences.

(Stewart Pinkerton) wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:57:36 GMT,
(ludovic
mirabel) wrote:

Whereupon I confronted him with disagreement from other noted ABX
experts using THEIR ears, THEIR ABX TRAINING level and THEIR musical
experience: To them ABXing showed that: "No there are no differences
between competent amplifiers ever. They all sound the same"

There is no such indication that was ever said.

A very awkward situation for someone claiming that he has a "test"
the very essence of a test ( as opposed to an opinion) being
REPEATABILITY.
Pinkerton said:
Sure it's repeatable but you have to use the same equipment. Tom and
Arny used different equipment, and got the reults that they got.
There's no inconsistency here unless you are a Mirabel with an
agenda. (((((((Please supply details of *any* test which you can
demonstrate
to be superior in its ability to resolve subtle but *real* sonic
differences.)))))))

Since we are giving psychiatric advice Sullivan- how about giving a
rest to green envy and impotent rage?

How about you try telling the truth?

One day you want to prove that I
falsified my medical credentials. Another you killfile me when you run
out of arguments and can not think of mouthing something in the
category of this disgusting missive.
Sullivan this is RAO and there is no censor-Bates to run for shelter.
Believe me I'll always be able to cope with the insect life. In spades

You ARE insect life.

You provided nothing that shows that anybody has ever said that ABX is the
only way to resolve subtle differences.

You are a liar, again.