Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
David Looser David Looser is offline

Default Making a mono-from-stereo cable

"Iain Churches" wrote in message

"David Looser" wrote in message
"Iain Churches" wrote

Judging from your posting history, I get the impression you
may be fairly new to audio Usenet.

I've been a contributor to various usenet groups since around 1990, but
have "only" been contributing to uk.rec.audio for about 5 years. I don't
know whether that counts as "new".

Hmm. I had the feeling it was a much shorter time. But I am
no longer a regular reader of UKRA, so I cannot be sure.

Also, I don't seem to recall your taking part in discussion
on RAT (rec.audio.tubes) the first group to which Andre's
question was addressed.

Well no, because I don't subscribe to r.a.t.

So then you don't know the valuable, knowledgeable
and interesting contribution that Andre has made in
audio fori for so many years.

Clearly not. But if he is so knowledgeable, why does he need to ask such an
elementary question? And then why does he need to respond to those who reply
in such an gratuitously offensive and obscene manner?

That he may have provided "valuable, knowledgeable and interesting"
contributions in other groups does not excuse such behaviour here.

David.