Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

Default Making a mono-from-stereo cable

"David Looser" wrote in message
"Iain Churches" wrote

Judging from your posting history, I get the impression you
may be fairly new to audio Usenet.

I've been a contributor to various usenet groups since around 1990, but
have "only" been contributing to uk.rec.audio for about 5 years. I don't
know whether that counts as "new".

Hmm. I had the feeling it was a much shorter time. But I am
no longer a regular reader of UKRA, so I cannot be sure.

Also, I don't seem to recall your taking part in discussion
on RAT (rec.audio.tubes) the first group to which Andre's
question was addressed.

Well no, because I don't subscribe to r.a.t.

So then you don't know the valuable, knowledgeable
and interesting contribution that Andre has made in
audio fori for so many years.

Iain