Jake Langston

Default Humbucker Music credit card warning...

(jslator) wrote in message . com...
Why do I get the impression that "Mike Hunt" and "ProMusicuity" are
the same person and that there is more to the story that this? If
Humbucker Music is charging a customer's credit card without
authorization, then the police should be involved. If they are not,
then you certainly shouldn't be posting "anonymous" statements to that
effect in public.

Indeed they are the same person, and there is a bit more to the story.
The McQuilkens at FMR can attest to what's up.

I haven't had a chance to browse this newsgroup in a while, but this
character said he would post a bunch of junk against us. It's
actually the first time we've had such a disgruntled customer, but
guess there's always one in the crowd... We never charged his card,
but we did threaten to do so. For those interested, here's the story.

This guy ordered an RNP from us back when they first came out. He got
one of the first ones that had a bit of noise on channel 1. FMR
overnighted him one and sent him a return label to return the initial
one. He never did. I called him at least a dozen times, and emailed
him probably 20 times over the past 10 months or so. No luck. FMR
did the same. They even sent him invoices, and still got no response.
I emailed about 5 or 6 of his known email addresses (including
, and others) with no luck. It wasn't until I
threatened to charge his card for the cost of the RNP until he called
me back (almost immediately, I might add) and proceeded to scream
every cuss word in the book (George Carlin came to mind) at me. I
mentioned to him I did not care to have him as a repeat customer, and
just simply wished to have the RNP returned. He finally did so. When
he emailed us to let us know he just got it in the mail, I responded
with "our business is concluded", and never responded to his idle
threats and tantrums from that point on.

If anyone needs verification of this, I'm sure the McQuilkens will
back me. They had quite a time with him as well. I honestly believe
he's just a bit miffed about not getting to keep a free RNP after
sliding for 10 months.

Sorry to post this crap in here. I'm just a man trying to defend my
bunsiness... No spam intended.

Jake Langston
Humbucker Music