Law of Storms

Clyde Slick wrote:
"Law of Storms" wrote in message

Clyde Slick wrote:

Duh, when 'we' did all that, 'we' weren't Americans
yet, we were still "Europeans".

Er, um, no.

Much of the devastation of the Native population took
place well after the Euros declared themselves a new
nation. Then they went on the offensive to take the
majority of the land now comprising the United States.

In later times, another country would engage in a
similar practice, and label it "Lebensraum."

It started well before, with that great European,
Columbus. We were just following a great European
tradition.

it may have gotten somewhat of a start, but the full wieght
of the US government was applied very early on to formalize
the policy and carry it out with ruthless precision.

--
Law of Storms

"My God, it's full of stars..."