Clyde Slick

"Jodster" wrote in message
Thanks Michael, for elevating this conversation to a new level of
mudslinging.
Canada comes from Kanata, or "the village" which was the First Nations
name
for the upper Ottawa region. Maybe the USA would have had a native
american
name too if it weren't for your ancestors decimating the First Nations
with
this continent's first biological weapons, or WMD as y'all like to call
'em.
http://www.thefurtrapper.com/indian_smallpox.htm
and here's a history lesson for ya . .
http://oprfhs.org/division/history/i...nterp/Kaye.doc

So that fine country, that haven for the weary, the country that is going
save the world, the USA . . actually employed WMD during it's formative
years. Centuries later, based on false accusations, you invade a country
(along with Britain), commandeer it's oil reserves and kill hundreds of
thousands of it's people looking for these same damn weapons you used on
your own First Nations.
Yes, it seems totally acceptable and "American" to take over the enemy
using
any means possible (including shooting the wounded and dying in the head)
or
chemical (Let's not forget Viet Nam and Agent Orange) so long as it
benefits
the You-Ass-Eh.
Heaven forbid some other nation would even have the capability to do it to
you. After all, white hillbilly sister-****ing American lives are more
valuable than those Red *******s, Gooks or Nigra's you've impacted for so
long. Now we can add towel-heads to the mixture, right redneck?

Now we see WMD must be "destroyed" in the "War on Terrorism" to make the
"World safer". Translation: "Good christ! . . other countries can **** us
over the way we've been ****ing over them . .we must wipe them off the
face
of the earth!".
You love your wars in the USA don't ya Michael. The reason the majority of
the World has angst against the US is because you're always blowing the
****
out of somebody. Don't be surprised if the World fights back.

Once again, another Yankee double-standard. Hang your head in shame ...

Duh, when 'we' did all that, 'we' weren't Americans yet, we were still
"Europeans".