JBorg

Randall Shawver wrote
Jodster wrote:

An don't overlook the fact that our "Democracy", the Land of The Free, the
Heatland of the Free World . . had it's election stolen by a few insiders
that are closer to the Bush's than ticks on a houndog. Not once, but twice.
http://memes.org/modules.php?op=modl...e=article&sid=
3667&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

I can't help but roar with laughter when I hear the phrase "honest and open
elections". Do you Americans realize you may actually have the MOST CORRUPT
electoral system in the world? Just because CNN tells you it's fair and open
doesn't mean it is . . .

If it is so unfair and corrupt, why didnt Kerry demand a recount?

What does Sen. Kerry got anything to do with a voting process some people
presumed is unfair and corrupt.

Or is he part of your theoretical conspiracy?

No he's part of your delusional paranoia. Check your head.

How long will the sour grapes be passed around?

As long as you keep pocketing your psychotropic meds. Check your mouth.

Randall