Jodster

An don't overlook the fact that our "Democracy", the Land of The Free, the
Heatland of the Free World . . had it's election stolen by a few insiders
that are closer to the Bush's than ticks on a houndog. Not once, but twice.
http://memes.org/modules.php?op=modl...rder=0&thold=0

I can't help but roar with laughter when I hear the phrase "honest and open
elections". Do you Americans realize you may actually have the MOST CORRUPT
electoral system in the world? Just because CNN tells you it's fair and open
doesn't mean it is . . .

"It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the
votes." (Joseph Stalin)

"You may have the votes, but I have the count." - Ferdinand Marcos; Bush
(senior) backed Philippines dictator

"Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign
funds from the rich by promising to protect each from the other"

"JBorg" wrote in message
om...
Victim_of_American_Stupidity wrote:

You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your

President.
He's a complete moron and so are most of you!

How can most of the people be if most of the eligible voters didn't vote

for him?

Attached Images