Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Fourteen Words

On Mar 9, 10:58*am, Bret L wrote:
Think about how stupid that last statement is, the one about what
"nature is interested in." Nature is interested in doing exactly what
it is doing. From an evolutionary standpoint, races are become more
and more mixed simply because humans are considerably more mobile than
they were a few years ago. Therefore, physical characteristics such as
dark skin and brown eyes (to protect against the sun near the
Equator), epicantic folds (to reduce glare) and other traits become
more and more meaningless. In other words, the only way to preserve a
set of human traits is to make your entire race stay put and not go
anywhere for hundreds of years.

The whole race preservation argument is so fundamentally dumb. To say
that nature is interested in preserving one set of traits over another
is a benchmark in stupidity.

*You are quite correct that "nature" does not care whether any
individual or any group lives or dies. If the individual is to survive
as an individual, it must care a great deal as to whether it does, and
if a group is to survive the individuals that comprise it must care
even more that the group survives.

*And yes, differing racial traits did evolve for very necessary
reasons at the time the race evolved.

*The question of whether it's possible for one race to be "superior"
to another has to be answered in the context of what one considers
superior, and why. I do not want my race to survive and be improved,
weeded, make progress, because it is "superior". It IS superior in
some ways and markedly inferior in others. Which ones and why they are
important are pretty much subjective, aside from fitness for the
particular environment-and I would concede that climactically only a
small portion of North America doesn't favor other races inasmuch as
it's so hot, so cold, or so sun-bleached for so much of the time from
a pure physical standpoint.

*Rather, I want my race to succeed, to survive, because it is mine.
And I expect members of other races to feel likewise about theirs. I
have no problem with that. Why do Jews want Jews to continue to
survive as a people-why do they bar (bat) mitzvah their kids,
circumcise the boys, teach them Hebrew, invest a great amount of time
and energy into political and educational and media rejiggering of
society to make the world more suitable for Jewish interests? Is it
because G_d tells them to? Most Jews are atheists, even-maybe
especially-most rabbis. No, it's because they see themselves as a
distinct people, and have evolved that way.

I'll say it again, but it's no wonder why angry white men like you are
being fazed out by nature. Do you even have any children?