Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Fourteen Words

On Mar 6, 12:02*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 4, 12:19*pm, Bret L wrote:

Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth, I am fighting for the existence of
people who look like me, which is all nature is interested in.

Perfect!

Since all humans have two eyes, two ears and walk upright, perhaps now
you can join the Human Race.

And wouldn't that be nice for you after dwelling in a sewer your whole
life just like a rat or a floating turd?

Think about how stupid that last statement is, the one about what
"nature is interested in." Nature is interested in doing exactly what
it is doing. From an evolutionary standpoint, races are become more
and more mixed simply because humans are considerably more mobile than
they were a few years ago. Therefore, physical characteristics such as
dark skin and brown eyes (to protect against the sun near the
Equator), epicantic folds (to reduce glare) and other traits become
more and more meaningless. In other words, the only way to preserve a
set of human traits is to make your entire race stay put and not go
anywhere for hundreds of years.

The whole race preservation argument is so fundamentally dumb. To say
that nature is interested in preserving one set of traits over another
is a benchmark in stupidity.