John P

Default Adding pair of loudspeakers to B system (newbie question)

"marcus" wrote in message
m...
i have a sony digital reicever, i have hooked up 6 speakers to it
(there are only 5 speaker inputs, i bridged the two together). why is
it when i hook my minidisc player to the reicever, the sound or should
i say the base from the speakers sounds really hollow, i cant get good
base from my speakers, is this because of the two i bridged

Hi,

Try it with just one (or should I say 5) instead of 2.

IF it sounds ok then that's the problem.

It sounds like you have connected the extra speaker or possibly others out
of phase, double check that the connections to the speakers are all the
same.

Cheers
John P.