Posted to rec.audio.tech
chaneman chaneman is offline

Default Eprom file needed for Linn Drum with JLCooper midi mod.

Hello all:

Friend from work has asked me to look at his non functioning Lin Drum.
First thing noticed upon opening was the transistor on the Midi kit
board was toast. All the 74xx series chips and the 6116 ram test bad
as well. I suspect that somehow power was applied to one of the midi
ports by mistake? The eprom is bad as it reads all FF's. Would like
the bin file from the 27128 eprom so I could burn a new one.

You can contact me at chaneman(at)550access.com
TIA