Posted to rec.audio.pro
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Need in/on ear monitoring for elderly church service?

"Richard Webb"
wrote in
message
Danny writes:
big snip
right, but with pew back speakers the overall system
level
doesn't have to be that ungodly loud, yet everybody can
hear clearly. =A0=

"~/ IF that's the goal I'd forget anything else.

d Richard, Scott suggested that, I phone the people
today and they " love the idea. That is what we're going
to do in there and I'm sure
it will work perfectly. I really appreciate everyone's
time. I love simple and that really sounds perfect. Its
the simple things that completely elude me at times.

That's the way to go. Be sure you build in appropriate
delays to each set of speakers. I think the congregation
will be pleased with the results.

Pew back speakers sound like a great idea until you run the wire and buy all
of the necessary infrastructure.